Terms & Conditions
1. Your passport should be valid at least 6 (six) months after start date of validity of your e-Visa.
2. e-Visa validity is 90 days. You can stay till 30 days in the Azerbaijan Republic.
3. Standard e-Visa processing time is 1-3 business days, urgent e-Visa processing time is 3-5 hours.
4. Persons with dual citizenship have to choose the country in accordance with their passport or other travel document they are going to use for their travel. If the passport or other travel document used to apply for an electronic visa is different from the passport or other travel document used for travel, the electronic visa is considered invalid.
5. The period of temporary stay of foreigners and stateless persons in the country should not exceed the period specified in the e-Visa. Foreigners and stateless persons have to leave the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan if duration of their temporary stay has not been extended, or if they have not been granted a temporary residence permit, or if their application for extension of the temporary residence period or their application for temporary residence permit has not been accepted.
6. Foreigners and stateless persons staying temporarily in the Republic of Azerbaijan for more than 10 days should apply to the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan for registration without payment of any fee.
7. Pursuant to the law, foreigners and stateless persons are held liable for staying in the country after the expiry of the time specified in the electronic visa and without being registered.
8. Foreigners and stateless persons may apply for a new electronic visa only after leaving the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
9. A user must respect these terms when accessing this website and contracting its services. The user fully recognizes the conditions explained below, hereinafter referred to as “our terms” which govern the applicant’s use of azevisa.az The user must also agree to respect any relevant and applicable regulations and legislation.
11. azevisa.az is not liable should the applicant receive a visa denial due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In the case that e-Visa of the applicant is denied by the Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan, he/she accepts that nor the Azerbaijani Government, nor azevisa.az is required to provide a reason.
12.azevisa.az will not refund any amount of package bookings, all bookings (except visas, if not issued) are non-refundable. Please check all your details before proceeding with the booking.